Monday, April 9, 2012

You Can Get There From Here


Instruction are like road maps but no one reads instructions anymore, so what are we going to do,  fire the thousands upon thousands of people working for companies writing instructions for all of the products we buy?

I don't think that’s going to happen.  Then I could boldly proclaim that I read most instructions for most of the things I buy. Whoop-tee-doo, so what is one "I Do" worth? Not much.
 I'm just getting around to reading some of the instructions for maximizing my interaction on the various social networks, so I must admit that I'm a little lax myself.  But, I did say to my self why not share what I've learned with others, why not help them expand their reach and get to meet some new and interesting people?

So how do you get from a Google blog to Facebook, then to maybe Twitter and so on, was my question. I've done a lot of Twittering to expose my other blog and I said wow, this is a lot of work going back and forth so, I said why not help those that want to maximize their posts or messages too. 

How, well all my friends at I Do We Do can post their public comment at I Do We Do, and as long as they are marked public they will be posted to Twitter as well. I have linked a presence on these two social networks.  I'm no genius folks, actually the two networks FB and Twitter have done all the work by collaborating on this linking process.  All I've done is create a community of like individuals that are interested in sharing what they are doing and learning what others are doing too.
 Why not take a look-see, become a friend of the I Do We Do community, make a post on the wall and watch the link.  Wait there's more, some of the more interesting entries may be expanded and become topic for this or another blog that's part of the Gaming Oracle family of blogs. "Blast From the Past or School Bias?" is a perfect example, I saw this story on a friends wall and decided to research it further and share it.
 Well there you have it, that's what I enjoy and or my thing to Do.  So, what about you, what do you Do?  Tell us at "I Do We Do" we're waiting to hear from you.
                                              
Thanks,                                           
I Do We Do!   

No comments:

Post a Comment